cisco ccna training

Status
Not open for further replies.

volumeinster

Beta member
Hi guys I am new here! Merry Christmas.
I am wanting to take the CCNA from Cisco. I am a very visual learner, I am also very CHEAP! hahaha.
Where can I go to find some LEGAL free cisco training videos? Anyone place ya'll like to use?

Well, the CISCO site recommends classroom courses for their certifications based on your location, and they do have a locator for such things.

Apex Web Media offers pretty good certification videos if you're looking to get around the cost of books and classrooms. It's still $30 per month to use, and remember to cancel your membership when you're done.

That information is very helpful to me and I appreciate it greatly. However, I am really interested in free. Freebies are what I am looking for and I hope to compile a list of sites that have free cDNA and ciao training and hopefully videos and share it with everyone.

Good luck finding such a deal. Personally I would just order the ICND1 and ICND2 books from Amazon. Also CBT has great online programs for a price but I think they're worth it. I don't know of a place anywhere to find FREE training. Almost always you will have to pay at least something, otherwise CISCO and pretty much anyone offering their material wouldn't make any money.

Thanks for the replies. I went back and googled "cisco ccna training videos". On the second page I found a site called ciscoadvisor or something, that claimed to have 100s of free ones. They looked great, but more geared toward real work not exams... Maybe they will create some. :omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom