A+ Certification Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then what books would you think i should read to help me out. On computers on hardware, software and stuff and if i can find it at barns and noble that would be really great. so tell me some good books.

Just about any current A+ book at Barnes and Noble will do fine that covers the new 2003 test material. Just look for key words on the book cover such as "official compTIA training material" or "compTIA approved training material" or something like that, but any of them should be fine.

Dark_Sniper* said:
I have a question for who ever can answer this. Im 15 so i dont know if i can do this or not. So this is my question at what age can one take this A+ certification test and where can one find a place to take this test. My main question is if i can do it right know take the test and stuff or what do i need to do at a certain classs or what thank you if you can answer my question.
Well, first off, at 15, having an A+ certification is neat, shows initiative, but it ain't going to land you some snazy job. It's going to at best land you a minor internship (or an offer of one when you get older).

That combined with the fact that hardly anyone takes stock in the A+ certifications anymore. At most they just look for it as a bottom line benchmark in your application to see if you know the difference between a floppy cable and a stick of RAM. If you're wanting a job building machines or being a network grunt, it's only required so much as in the above sense...as a bottom line requirement for even trying for the job. Anything else, and you'll likely only get a "Oh, how nice" remark, at best.

If you don't go to one of the inner city schools they should have courses at your high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom