A+ cert. now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the advice. I definitely want to get a bachelor's degree. I haven't been in school for several years so I want to start out light and work my way up. I'm looking at starting with a 2 year associate degree in computer information systems which i can turn into a bachelor of science degree.

there's no need to be arguing :)

bradybnmci said:
Why is it that this is the only place you post ?
You don't help anyone, you only flame people.

I post in several different forums pertaining to math, physics, engineering etc. I do wish this forum had such sections pertaining to higher computing rather then hardware and all kinds of things surrounding that.

For the last time, I am not flaming you. I am giving my advice, now whether you listen to me or not is your decision. I just believe kids now a days are being told they dont need a college education for computing. Which is totally wrong and I do get upset by it. I am personally an american and we as a country are falling behind in computing and other areas. These are areas we innovated many years ago and I think we should be the people ontop of this situation. But we are falling behind because of kids not going to college/masters programs and are not very educated in maths and sciences. I for one would like for every child I run into interested in computers succeed in their dream "job" whatever that may be. The fact of the matter is we need more engineers and innovators then anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom