Can you earn a Masters Degree in IT Tech without a Bachelor's Degree in IT Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmorris6

Beta member
Hello, I recently graduated from York College of Pennsylvania in Sports Management and a minor in marketing. Lately, I have been wanting to pursue a career in IT Tech. I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to go for a masters in IT tech with having the background that I currently have. If I can, what would be the best course of action and if not what would be the best course of action?

If you have your bachelors from an accredited institution you can get your masters from any institution that recognizes your bachelors AND that you are accepted to.

Most universities have some type of computer graduate degree, my old college has a master program for Computer Information Systems. Most have something similar. It's also nice because most universities have distance learning programs that allow you to take your masters degree remotely. My brother in law just graduated with his masters in engineering from Troy University (the one in Alabama) but he never once had to go out to the actual campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom