Can anybody help me to show me my path ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swap

Beta member
Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum as well as this is my first post. When I signed up here before that I had gone through each post in Discussion on Computer Jobs, Degrees, Certifications which I found very interesting.

Few thing about me ::
I am Swapnil 20 year old doing my education, Maharashtra, India.

Can anybody assist me on how can i proceed with my further studies in programming (software), in which field I should get started thus I can earn while i study ? Also I am doing my First year in BCS (Bachelor in computer Science). I will give you information you needed from my side.

Thank you.

Hello all the way to India! Being Mexican myself, I think the non-US community should be more supportive. It's not very common to see people from "developing" countries.

As for programming, start with the basics: C++ or Java. Knowing any of the two will give you an excellent grasp of general programming skills. Also, good luck on your BCS studies. I'd love to study BCS myself. As far as I know, India is a good place to study programming. Work hard!

i know the US outsorces alot to india, in both tech support and programing. There are alot of networks in india so there should be a ton of network admin postions also ... what were you looking to do? Its all about what you like or how much money you want to make. I dont know what the pay rate is like in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom