The best computer job. A question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
What is the best money-making computer job. With the best benefits? The best career path? Is anyone working in computers that can give me an outlook or some good advice towards my future.

Thanks

I agree. Dont do something that 12 year olds can do like PC repair. You will never make any money anymore unless you are self employed.

Im 14 :D. Software Engineers make in what categorie? I was looking for like a price check.

Software Engineers make in what categorie? I was looking for like a price check.

Software engineer is the #1 job in the US right now with an average pay of 80k. It also is one of the fastest growing jobs also.

yes, i'd have to go with software engineers too.

getting into a university for this is kinda hard, considering it requires a 90 or so average and often with lots of extra cirricular activities (just something to keep in mind)

It depends what college you want to go to. Some schools have a program that is actually software engineering, and other schools just have computer science which is in the engineering department. Both of these are software engineering degrees. But I agree with what you said under one circumstance, that the school is accreddited by ABET :).

Software Engineering is good, but remember... you might not like it. That isn't the only computer job out there that pays well. You might thinking working as a software engineer is terrible, but you could work as something else, for a little less and love it.

Bottom line: it depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom