Back to school or certs - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Technology Careers and Education
Click Here to Login

Old 03-10-2019, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Back to school or certs

Hey everyone,
My name is austin I just recently graduated with an associates degree in computer technology integration. I have been looking for a job for the past 6 months and have had no luck. I am debating on going back to school for my bs in computer science with a focus in cyber security. I just want to know whether that would be a better idea than just paying for certifications such as network+, security+, encase. I was planning on getting them regardless, I just want to know from people experience if a bachelors degree gave them more opportunities or a associates with certifications.