Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RicardoDelvalle7

Beta member
Which of these 2 big computer company giants (Apple & Microsoft) would you work for if you had to chose? Please vote on the poll as well.

Thank You.

:)

Ricardo

(Note that I will cast my vote after a lot have voted ;) .)

i'd rather work for apple because it would be easy to do and more fun cause you don't have to deal with living up to the hype of being microsoft.

i can just see people just chilling around sitting on bean-bag chairs drinking latte's and bawls at apple.

The one that offers better conditions and the kind of work I was going to do. Both are prestigious companies and look good on your CV.

hmm prob apple if i was working on telephones, can you imagine the amount of people would ring microsoft with there problems lol:) But i bet microsoft will be more awarding

Well, if I had to make a choice of working for a large company or organisation I would have to work for the FSF.

Probably apple. I can just imagine all the hippies sitting around getting high while buying intel parts to slap an apple logo on and call it new.

Watch Pirates of silicon valley some time an you will see that working for apple is not as nice as it sounds (or at least it didn't used to be) Steve Jobs was a bully an humiliated prospective employees. I have no idea about the current working conditions at Apple that is just what I know how it used to be.

If you would like to work for a large IT company that has a fun work ethic Google is where you should aim for, Massages, a day where you are paid to work on something you want to work on, That last part has resulted in Gmail, Google earth an quite a few other google free apps that we use quite a bit.

Ya, google sounds like a great place to work. They even have 2 endless pools on the roof.

I guess working at Microsoft would be easier.. You don't have to come up with new ideas or try to be creative, you just gotta look over to Cupertino and see what their doing.

Yeah, I said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom