Anyone here work at a NOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody beat me to resigning today. She got the boot after putting in her notice. I think I'll hold off on the two weeks notice.

LOL WOW. Ya in that case i wouldn't give two weeks notice. Honestly if that's the precedence they are going to put out there unless you can afford not getting paid for two weeks don't tell your current job.

How classless...

It was pretty messed up and I was in the middle of it. They had me disable her e-mail account and take her off the domain while she was still there clueless that it was her last day. I wasn't aware until she came up and asked why she can't access her e-mail.

I talked to the company I'm going to work for and I have the option to start a week earlier if I get the boot. I think I'll put in my resignation letter tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Gave my supervisor the notice. He goes up to our IT Manager and now they're having a meeting. I think I may be terminated today.

I guess they realized they still need me since we're doing a migration and may run into problems. I'm good for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom