A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

host08521

Baseband Member
How hard it the A+ essentials exam. I am registered to take the test this Friday I am a little scary about passing it. I used a program called testout and have passed all of their practice test with 100% multiable time. I lots of other experiance with computers, but i am still abit worried. Can anyone who has used testout for 2009 tell me if the practice test help you pass the real test.

I've read online people saying that it worked for them, but i have no first hand experience with their product. Supposedly pretty expensive but it works (so i've read).

I just went off experience and a book.

When you took it was is the 2003, 2006, or 2009?? I heard the 2003 was hard because you had to know alll the core files in windows 2k

Testout is good, but I usually read to supplement it. I didn't for A+, but for my other certs I usually read two books and watch videos. I feel that if you have a decent background in computers IE: system building and some troubleshooting then you won't have any problems w/ A+. Most of it will be common sense. The only ones I had to watch out for were printer questions IE: laser, impact, etc. Hopefully you've checked out the exam objectives and studied your weak areas.

Take your time and don't dwell on one question for too long. You have plenty of time to review later. Just keep a steady pace. Last but not least good luck you'll do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom