A+ 702

Status
Not open for further replies.

host08521

Baseband Member
I took the 701 test for the A+ and scored and 861 I beleive(may be off by a few). Yet I am still worried about the 702. What are the main focus of it and is it harder than the 701. From my local since the required score to pass the 702 it higher than the 701 it means the test is easier and they require you to do better to pass. Thats just my interpertation. Any help on tips of what to study would be great!!!

If you did that well on the 701 you will be fine on the 702. You obviously know what you are talking about and doing, study just like you did on the 701 and you'll be fine.

WHen I took the two (within a day of each other) I felt they were equal in difficulty (could just be my interpretation).

Glad to hear it dude, even I scored 690 on the 701 on the first try, the 702 literraly mop the floor with me TWICE.
My only problem was is that I wasn't fixing in the keypoints like I did last summer by reading thoroughly.
If you can do that consistenly and your practice test scores are giving you 80% or higer you'll have a very good chance of passing.

The highest score you can get is 900, so your beyond my skill limits! :D

Reading this I am looking forward to taking my A+ tests a little more. Get it over and done with. I will be taking mine probrbly in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom