220-701 complete, 220-702 final today

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Yes it's official at 10:30am est I will be taking the test.
I started studying up for the exam at the beginning of september again after a 3 week break.
Just wanted to give my thanks to those pointed me to the mike myers book and general advice and encouragement.
Right now I am not even anxious about the test, mostly when I have exams or test I don't feel to good about them but usually pass them if I know a good deal about them.
Anyway I'll let you all know what happens after I take my exam and when I can hack my churches computer and find a way to get here.

MikeFuryXP

Be careful, I have noticed in there tests, they have typos, I had a question reguarding a check disk with the repair option, they listed chkdsk /f and not /r on one of there tests that I can remember. So if the answer aint there, try to see if it has a typo, and GOOD LUCK!@

Good luck, the test isn't too bad if you follow computer stuff. My friend passed the first part of the new test with less then a week of studying (He failed the first part of the last version of the last test twice) and then passed the second part after walking into class one day and being told he could go take the test because the teacher had a voucher that expired that day.

Also, if you have a cell phone or iPod/mp3 player don't bring them into the test area, if your phone rings during the test or your iPod/mp3 player makes a noise then can accuse you of cheating and kick you out.

Well I have some news am I now 1 step closer of being a certified computer technician!! :D
My score ranked at 698.00 over 675.00, I'll tell yeah that test was not simple.
If you walk in fast and cocky you will walk out very slowly sad and have failed.
Mostly my test hit me right in the gut with networking and mind game what does a technician when a customer nuts up, what do you do ?

Anyway I am very happy right now, I'll be studying for the next 3 weeks and take the last part after my birthday.
Once I accomplish that my next attempt will be networking+.
I'll come back later working right now at my church, thanks again part of my thanks goes out to lex and saxon. :)

Well I am done studying for comptia a+ 220-702, the prometric site called me today while I was out of the house and told me to be ready at 10:00am in the morning for testing.
A few new friends I have known since april of this year from my church say I am highly ready, the testing material results says I am ready, the only thing it keeps pointing out is 7% of wrong of answers for networking and 4% in printer maintenance.
The windows part and hardware trouble shooting is my main strong points.
Anyway, even if I don't pass tomorrow I might have to heel surgery probably this weekend... :/

I won't be able get back on here till 5pm or 6pm because I'll be talking to my doctor about my feet.

Thanks to everybody for providing with me help on the comptia a+ 2009 220-701 and 220-702.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom