13k+ books viewable free on 15 day trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
Safari Books Online | Countless Answers | Code Project

Feed your brain: Access more than 13,500 books and videos from O'Reilly Media, Addison-Wesley, Microsoft Press, Cisco Press, McGraw Hill, Wiley, WROX, Apress, Adobe Press and other top publishers.

See it, believe it: Watch hundreds of expert-led instructional videos on today's hottest topics.

Take it to-go: Bring your library to your smart phone, tablet, or any mobile device with a browser at m.safaribooksonline.com.

Compete: Be first to learn about the newest technologies and subjects with Rough Cuts pre-published manuscripts and new technology overviews in Short Cuts. Polish: Round out your overall skill set with an extensive professional development category of books and videos in the library.

Save time: Copy and paste code, create smart searches that let you know when new books about your favorite topics are available, and customize your library with favorites, highlights, tags, notes, mash-ups and more.

Heh, my family has an account already :p For the O'Reilly stuff, at least. Recently I've been reading the stuff on Android game and app development, since as you can probably guess by my reading those books, I want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom