Wtt for Low/Mid-ranged Laptop - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Member's Area > Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie

Default Wtt for Low/Mid-ranged Laptop

Alright Heres what I would like to do, im wanting to trade my sony handy cam and my warhammer 40k models for a low/medium end laptop. The laptop doesnt have to be all that great just something for suring the internet, music, and ut classic. I would also like it to have a slot for my wifi network card. Just post the specs and Ill see if its what I'm looking for. I would prefer no missing part and minimium scratches on screen. Now The handy cam is coming with everything that came with it except Original Box and Instructions, The Instructions can be Found on the website in a pdf format. Here is a pic of everything with the handycam

The warhammer 40k models are mostly Space marines and I have some Tyranids and Dark eldar that are coming with it but the Dark Eldar are coming un assembled and I have no clue how many are in the box. The Space marines have 2 dreadnaughts and say 35+ marines, I am setting them up for a picture now. Actually I have more models I just need to recount them all.

Well thats what I have atm, I have a few other computer stuff I could throw in to make it a better deal, but nothing too big.
Closed Thread