New Hot Deals Thread

Thanks, but says "Sorry, the promo code EMCZYNW48 you've entered has already been redeemed and cannot be used again."

Hey guys,

I just thought I'd share this great deal with HH.

If you purchase Black Ops through Direct2Drive it is possible to get it for US$44.96 if you apply the promo code "bigsavings" when you checkout (the normal retail price through Direct2Drive is US$59.95)

The promo code takes 25% off most games but it is "not available for pre-orders"

The sale ends "Monday @10am" (not sure which time zone)

As the NZ dollar is quite high at the moment it cost me just under NZ$60 for Black Ops when the RRP for a retail copy here is NZ$119 - So on D2D it is about half price! Big Smile Through the Steam Store Black Ops is US$90 which is extremely expensive in my opinion.

The Release Date on Direct2Drive is November 9th, 2010 at 7AM PST so as far as I know D2D will send those who purchased it through D2D a Steam Key at that time so you can activate Black Ops through Steam. You can also download the game after purchasing (7.4GB) to be ready for when it unlocks! Smile

Don't miss out! Surprise

Tanka12345

TL: DR - If you want Black Ops PC, and want it without the excessive $60 premium required now with Acti-Blizzard PC games, use the promo code up there, I'll bold it for you guys.

Newegg had Call of Duty Black Ops for $10 off (all platforms) with promo code: EMCZZYX76

Limited to one use per account. I'm not sure when it expires.

Too bad I don't think I can wait for it to ship. Gonna have to buy tomorrow after class I think.

Back
Top Bottom