New Hot Deals Thread

Another Steam Sale.. 1 deal a day for 4 days. As well as a "QuakCon Pack" which is 27 games for $69.99.

Today: Oblivian GOTY $6.79 and GOTY Deluxe $8.49

QuakeCon Steam Sale

QuakeCon Pack includes:

Quake III Arena, Wolfenstein 3D, The Ultimate Doom, Final DOOM, DOOM II, QUAKE, QUAKE II, QUAKE II Mission Pack: The Reckoning, QUAKE II Mission Pack: Ground Zero, QUAKE III: Team Arena, HeXen: Beyond Heretic, HeXen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, Spear of Destiny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, QUAKE Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity, QUAKE Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon, DOOM 3, HeXen II, DOOM 3 Resurrection of Evil, Master Levels for Doom II, Commander Keen, Rogue Warrior, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition, Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe.

I really though about picking it up but my back log is crazy already and I just payed $70 for Mafia II Physical SE.

FRYS.com*|*MSI

MSI H55-G43 Intel H55 1156 HDMI ATX Intel Motherboard for $45 after rebate, free shipping.

With this board, an i5 750, and some DDR3 1333 you could have a killer system for close to $300.

Thanks Muffin man- just ordered the 5770 totaled $127 with all the discounts, can't rep you as apparently you were the last person I gave rep to.

Back
Top Bottom