IBM ThinkPad R30 Laptop/Toshiba 2800 Laptop/PowerBook G3 Lombard/Palm + nVidia + More - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Member's Area > Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Send a message via ICQ to CrossMX Send a message via AIM to CrossMX Send a message via Yahoo to CrossMX
Default IBM ThinkPad R30 Laptop/Toshiba 2800 Laptop/PowerBook G3 Lombard/Palm + nVidia + More

Ok I have recently gotten in a few more laptops so I am putting them up for sale.

Heatware: Cross

First is this Think Pad (IBM of course) R30 Laptop. This is a really nice laptop that is of course one of the trade mark IBM Systems known for there quality.

R30:
P3M 1ghz
376MB SDRam (Obviously a shared video laptop)
10Gig HD
CDRW
14" Screen
Has the windows 2000 pro 2 cpu cd key
v3lx3 Serials are faded on sitkcers located on bottom of Laptop except for Win CDKEY.
Unit Number is 2656EAUAKV3LX3
Battery ran system riping songs from CD for over an Hour so it seems to be a good solid battery. Comes with AC Adaptor but no CD's

I would take 502 shipped for this system.

The Toshiba Satellite 2800 is a good laptop for a brother or sister that just wants something to play with, its a nice system with a DVD Player for watching movies.

Satellite 2800 S301:
P3 650Mhz
384MB SDRAM
DVD-Rom
30Gig HD
14" Screen
Unknown Battery Level Comes with AC Adaptor and 1 System CD

I would say 374obo Shipped

Lastly I have a PowerBook G3 Lombard 333. I am almost tempted to keep it but I have no use for it lol. Anyway I have a few extra's with this one that I will list below:

Powerbook G3 Lombard:
G3 333Mhz (Upgradable to a G4 500mhz)
64MB Ram (I will send a stick of 256 with it to)
30Gig HD
CDROM (Bay drive of course like the battery allowing up to two batteries for 10 hours of life)
14" Screen with ATI 8MB Video Card
This does have USB ports but not Firewire (This was the last unit to have SCSI)
Comes with restore discs, 1 Battery and AC Adaptor.
(Forgot to add the extra's)
Loaded with software discs!! Doom and other cool software discs. Also it comes with the bay drive to let you use the 4 gig as a second HD and have another main HD in the unit (basically it lets you have a second HD)
Comes with restore cd.

Since its well setup I would say 406obo Shipped

Of Course on all system I will consider other offers. I also have other items that I will list below.

Dell 8500/8600/D800 nVidia Geforce 4200Go With Copper Heatsink Mod 64MB. This is for the laptops listed I am not sure on any other laptops you would have to check. I would take 50 for this shipped USPS.

Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP with charger Needs to be finished painted I was changing the color from blue to white with a yellow strip but never finished so its just a stripped blue version. Pref to see it go in trade towards a dual screen.

Palm m500 with cradle and disks and manual. Trade for a Pocket PC hand held, or any other color palm m505 or above.

I will add more later ^-^

Oh and as for trades, I would pref to sell but I am looking for a 128MB AGP Direct X 9 Graphics card but I am not looking for anything to grand this is for my car computer. Anyway a Radeon 9600SE or nVidia Geforce FX 5600 compairable with sVideo out (And the converter to rca yellow or just the rca yellow ^-^) is fine ^-^
Also a Car Amp for my sub nothing really nice, 150watts is fine. Must have RCA input.
Nintendo Dual Screen

Old 10-21-2004, 06:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
True Techie

how about shipping to the uk?

Old 10-21-2004, 06:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Send a message via ICQ to CrossMX Send a message via AIM to CrossMX Send a message via Yahoo to CrossMX

Does not bother me as long as the buyer covers it.
Old 10-22-2004, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Shadow were you still interested?
Old 10-24-2004, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Bump Toshiba available
Old 10-31-2004, 03:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Bump

Closed Thread