Chad's Garage Sell! psu, gpu, case, mobo, - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Member's Area > Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Default Chad's Garage Sell! psu, gpu, case, mobo,

I've recently updated these items so these are either ready to sell now or will be very shortly. The psu and gpu are the two items that I am still waiting on. I will ship these items as soon as the replacements get here. the gpu I am willing to ship as soon as I have a tracking number on my new gpu. However I won't buy the new gpu until either: a) all these parts sell b) xmas.

For shipping purposes my zip code is 75063

psu: Newegg.com - BFG Tech BFGR650PSU 650W ATX12V V2.0 / EPS 12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply - Power Supplies

$50 plus shipping (this will be shipped with psu only) My new psu should be here this week so I can ship this pretty quick.

gpu: Newegg.com - DIAMOND Viper 3870PE4512SB Radeon HD 3870 512MB 256-bit GDDR4 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

$90 shipped to 48 states (This will be shipped with original box and all original items it came with)

mobo: Newegg.com - Foxconn M7VMX-K LGA 775 NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / nForce 610i Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

$30 plus shipping (Will be shipped with box it came in, software disc, user manual and mobo) I have a little cooler that I am not using any more either. This was on this mobo. I will throw that in for another $10.

Those interested in the gpu please post here and it will go as first come first serve. I say this because I will not be able to ship this until I order the new gpu. I will do my best to have the gpu shipped with in 10 business days of you requesting it. Meaning I will try to sell this stuff ASAP (here and craigslist) and order new gpu with in that time. Worse case I can just go with out my desktop for a few days if need be.

I accept pay pal. My Ebay ID is Chad711m (100% positive) for your reference!

Thanks!

Old 12-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Default Re: Chad's Garage Sell! psu, gpu, case, mobo,

I'll knock $10 bucks off the psu and the gpu and $5 off the mobo. Buy my stuff!!!