95BlackGA's B/S/T (X360 Games, Wireless PCI, PSP + Accessories & Games, DVD's & More) - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Member's Area > Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Default 95BlackGA's B/S/T (X360 Games, Wireless PCI, PSP + Accessories & Games, DVD's & More)

Xbox 360 Games

DiRT (Bought used from GS, used a **** load of times, some scratches, does not affect game play, Comes with everything.) - $27 (GS) Yours for $20 + shipping

Mercenaries 2 (Used quite a bit, no scratches, comes with everything.) - $18 (GS) Yours for $10 + shipping

Medal of Honor : Airborne (Opened never used, comes with everything.) - $18 (GS) Yours for $10 + shipping

Battlefield : Bad Company (Opened, used twice, comes with everything.) - $18 (GS) Yours for $10 + shipping

Fracture (Friend gave it to me, scratched but still plays fine. Comes with nothing.) $7 shipped

All for $40 + shipping (Most likely shipped via USPS, Con. US only.)

PSP System and Games

Also have a PSP that I'm trying to recoup my money from. Slim 2000, 2 games (Mind Quiz, and Socom Fireteam Bravo 2), comes with 4GB memory stick, USB charger (plus wall adapter), and some movies on the memory stick. Paid $140 for the PSP from GS, and $15 for Socom, $13 for Mind Quiz, from GS and $25 for the memory stick from Walmart. Will entertain offers, but looking to get my girlfriend a netbook with the money. Tryin' to get $165 + shipping for it.

DVD's

Lots of DVD's, I'll take $75 for all, plus shipping, will get list of all when I got the time, and if anyone is interested in them. None are new releases, don't buy DVD's anymore. Most titles will be $3 + shipping, and if that's less than $75, lot price will definitely change. :P

Wireless Adapter

Linksys WRT54G wireless PCI card, $15 + shipping, not sure if I have the anntenna, if I don't, it'll be $10 + shipping. Works fine, can connect to my home network with it, and the anntenna isn't on it.

Laptop Drive

250GB Western Digital Scorpio Blue laptop drive - Sata 3.0Gb/s 5400RPM 8MB Cache. Formats to 232GB under Windows 7. Will also include a SATA to USB adapter (powers drive from USB, no external power source needed). This is a BEV drive, and should work to turn it into a Xbox 360 drive, but the 360 will only recognize 120GB I believe. This was my plan, but the person I bought the hard drive case, and hard drive adapter from screwed me over. $70 shipped OBO (Very negotiable.)

Possibly have a couple of cheap cameras for sale too.

Will have more probably. Can/Will get pictures (and/or videos to verify the items work) when my girlfriend gets back with her camera.

I have sold on this forum before, but I believe it was on an old account that was not recoverable. Never bought or traded on here. If you need feedback, you can go to Feedback Thread : 95BlackGA Seller/Buyer - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com, and 360 games, PSP, DVD's, Wireless adapter, 250GB laptop drive and more! - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com for the same BST on that forum.

May trade, if you're interested in trading. Very interested in a netbook right now, maybe a smartphone/PDA either T-Mobile, or unlocked/unlockable

Contact Info :

Email :

JeremiahCoffel (at) Gmail.com

Phone :

Home - 417-368-XXXX
(Can get that via PM or email)

Cell - 417-619-XXXX (Can get that via PM or email)

Yahoo Messenger :

Must_Be_High_To_Function (at) yahoo.com (Don't email this, you won't get a response, I use this for signing up on forums/sites only, and messenger of course)

Do not ask me to ship first. I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST! I MAY ship after half the payment is received, and let you test the items before I get the rest. (Signature will be required on delivery, so you can't rip me off.)

EDITS:

YouTube - PSP For sale (PSP)

ImageShack© - Gallery

Will get more pictures as soon as my battery charges.

Also have 2 PC games, Demigod (No case) (Didn't run on buddy's computer so he gave it to me to sell.), and Command & Conquer The First Decade (Complete case, and serials, was installed, but didn't run on my buddy's computer, so he gave it to me to sell.)

May also sell my 360. $200 shipped comes with console, power brick, wireless controller with original battery pack & play and charge kit, wired headset and HDMI cable.

ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 : AMD FX 9370 : Corsair H100i GTX Cooler : 16GB Corsair Vengeance Blue 1600 (4x4Gb) : XFX 7970 Ghz 3GB x 2 : PNY XLR8 256GB SSD : Seagate 1TB : Antec True Power Quattro 1000W : Thermaltake G41
Old 06-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Default Re: 95BlackGA's B/S/T (X360 Games, Wireless PCI, PSP + Accessories & Games, DVD's & M

Xbox 360 and 360 games have been traded. I traded a buddy for his PS3. PSP is still up for sale, best offer right now. Will trade entire PSP lot and some cash for a refurbed/used Netbook.

ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 : AMD FX 9370 : Corsair H100i GTX Cooler : 16GB Corsair Vengeance Blue 1600 (4x4Gb) : XFX 7970 Ghz 3GB x 2 : PNY XLR8 256GB SSD : Seagate 1TB : Antec True Power Quattro 1000W : Thermaltake G41
Old 06-14-2009, 01:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Default Re: 95BlackGA's B/S/T (X360 Games, Wireless PCI, PSP + Accessories & Games, DVD's & M

All items are no longer for sale

closed per op request.

I do not accept support questions via PM

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Closed Thread