Usergroups and Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Fully Optimized
Usergroups are the separate groups that all members are in, such as registered users, Mods, Admins, etc. There are several registered members usergroups. The first one is what all members become when they activate their accounts. The second one, after they reach a post count of 40, to access the B/S/T forum.

Some of the movement from one usergroup to the next is by an automatic promotion. Before today, the promotions added the member into a secondary usergroup. After today, the promotion will make it the primary usergroup. That might not mean alot to most members, but you may see some changes in your privileges.

If you find there are problems with your acccount, please let me know.

Dave :D

After today, the promotion will make it the primary usergroup. That might not mean alot to most members, but you may see some changes in your privileges.

If you find there are problems with your acccount, please let me know.
It seems like there was one problem that started after the 23rd, and that was that posts had to be moderated before showing on the forum. This was due to a default setting in one usergroup that happened when the first automatic promotion happened.

My apologies for the inconvenience to the posters. And especially to our Forum Leaders because they had to keep moderating posts to keep the forum going. Thanks to those that notified me of the moderating problem.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom