Are you overweight?

What's your BMI?

• BMI below 19: Underweight (you should gain weight!)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • BMI: 19 - 26: Healthy

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • BMI: 27 - 30: Overweight (increased mortality)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • BMI above 30: Obese (significantly increased mortality)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
my weight has gone up from like 150 to 160
I started jogging and cycling however weight stays around the same.
I've started getting a belly and it is really annoying me.
Fasting month is upon us so I'm really hoping to loose about 5-10 pounds by the end of next month.

Apparently I've lost a whole 4lbs over the last month. Getting below 200lbs from being 230lbs was easy, but pushing down from there is a challenge.

Though over the last two months it's been 13lbs, so that's good at least.

Starting weight: 233lbs
Current weight: 195lbs

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm about to start a light workout routine to get started over the next month or so and then progress into a medium difficulty workout routine. The goal is to be around 180 within the next year (I'm at 237). I don't need/want to be shredded, but I do need to be in shape. I made these decisions when I leaned over and my cell phone holder stabbed me in the fatty...

According to the poll statistics, this forum is fairly healthy. In the USA - where I assume most of us live, 70% of Adults are overweight or obese, compared to 40% here. Our underweight stats are high, 11% compared to 3% in the USA, but it's a small poll. 50% of us are a healthy weight, much better than the general population!

I actually worked out for the first time yesterday and it wasn't as intimidating as I thought, everyone is there for themselves and doesn't really care about what you're doing. It actually felt kinda good a bit stress relieving. My arms are dead, so I'm going to work out abs! I forgot to do chest stuff yesterday as well but I'm too tired to do that.

Carnage, I challenge you my skinny brethren to go out and lift!

EDIT: Go to the gym with a friend if you can, without him I would've been lost. Also check out this app called JetFit if you are going alone, it shows you how/what you should do.

Back
Top Bottom