Worst tech of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'm not saying its a good processor.. lol

i'm saying it was good because they're not as far behind anymore

imagine prices on intel cpu's in the future if amd did stay far behind

The Gaming Live for Windows should be at the worst spot imo. It completely screwed up Gears of War and you have to pay for crap that should be free. Good thing the better online games don't use it. I hope it doesn't catch on.

well i'm not saying its a good processor.. lol

i'm saying it was good because they're not as far behind anymore

imagine prices on intel cpu's in the future if amd did stay far behind

I think what he is trying to say, correct me if I wrong, is that there are a lot more worse things that came out last year than the phenoms. At least by amd releasing them they caught up for moment.... Well not caught up but came close...

The Gaming Live for Windows should be at the worst spot imo. It completely screwed up Gears of War and you have to pay for crap that should be free. Good thing the better online games don't use it. I hope it doesn't catch on.

what about H2 Vista? (that doesn't mean I'm not gonna play Nosboost's copy... ;))

why is the Iphone there? i have one its great, i dont mind using 1 provider since thats my provider i had anyways, bseides nothing beats browsing TNaFlix, or Tech-Forums while on the go,only complaint is it gets really warm if u r online like nonstop which you shouldn't anyways.

IMHO i think they should put Halo 3 instead of Crysis, that guy is so retarded he was prolly running it on his Celeron or something. While Halo 3 was super uber overhyped compared to Crysis, it still didn't deliver, and was neither innovative... I will stop b4 all the Halo fanboys kill me.

Also his mention of BD/HDDuD war, and his comment on $100 doallr HDDVD Players, could he please provide a link to a store to purchase one??? Still waiting. Those $100 dollar HDDVD players were overstock that Wal-Mart had, and then they LIQUIDATED, since BB and CC also had stock on those players they decided to follow suit and get rid of theirs as well. Also those HDDVD players weren't even 1080p compatible, and cant handle any of the HD sound codecs ala DTS-HDMA,True HD, or DD+. THAT HDDuD player is only 1080i

I think what he is trying to say, correct me if I wrong, is that there are a lot more worse things that came out last year than the phenoms. At least by amd releasing them they caught up for moment.... Well not caught up but came close...

ya, thats exactly what i meant.. someone understood me

it's like... if most of africa started using electricity... its not a bad thing... its good.. that they're getting civilized i guess..

so in a way.. amd is making themselves more civilized.. lol.. thats so horribly put

why is the Iphone there? i have one its great, i dont mind using 1 provider since thats my provider i had anyways, bseides nothing beats browsing TNaFlix, or Tech-Forums while on the go,only complaint is it gets really warm if u r online like nonstop which you shouldn't anyways.

IMHO i think they should put Halo 3 instead of Crysis, that guy is so retarded he was prolly running it on his Celeron or something. While Halo 3 was super uber overhyped compared to Crysis, it still didn't deliver, and was neither innovative... I will stop b4 all the Halo fanboys kill me.
1080i

The iPhone's on there for several reasons, although the author might not really have presented the best arguments in the best way. Here are my reasons why I think it's a bad product for many reasons (although it can satisfy many people such as yourself):

1) The one service provider, although it turned out to be a non-issue for you, was an issue with a lot of other people. I found it a bit strange that you could also only connect to the Internet through that one service provider and not be able to take advantage of wireless network. It's a very unfriendly way to make more money from the consumer.

2) When people used third-party firmware to enable WiFi and I think even service with other providers, Apple knowingly released a patch that would brick any iPhone with third-party firmware... how evil is that? And of course, not covered under warranty. I remember reading tons of articles about class action lawsuits about this. Lots of people took a ****.

As for Crysis, I completely agree with you, but I don't agree with Halo 3 being on the list, erh... 360 bashing... come on man.. stop being so predictable :D I'm not a Halo 3 fan myself, but it's doing very well. Sold a huge number of copies, like $300 million worth in the first week :eek:, got good reviews, has tons of multiplayer options, very customizable for a console game. People got exactly what they were expecting. The developers promised only what they were able to deliver on. Halo is not about graphics, its about its unique online experience with many options. Of course, there are cons, like annoying pre-pubesant players that spam their mics, but when a game's that popular and has such a huge user-base, you kind of have to expect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom