Worst tech of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple iPhone, Crysis Over-hype are totally justified. the rest I can't agree with or see where they are coming from sorry.

eh.. crysis had tons of action.... that person lies... i had nonstop action at that game.. the only reason there would be no action... is if you're playing on easy... and running the whole game... i'm playing on the hardest difficulty and its way different... 3rd time around.. and i still love the game..

um... Iphone, ddr3, geforce 8600, Radeon hd24xx and hd26xx series

these where my picks

of course ddr3 is going to be expensive... that should'nt make it worse tech... your not forced to buy it..... yet

Idk... vista being on that list is ify...

The cryis hype definatly should be on there... lol... im so sick of hearing that game name... even if it is a good game

oh! i always thought the iphone was good ... lol at my ignorance...

I pretty much agree with most of the list, except maybe Crysis. Vista, Phenom, DX10, 2900XT and 8600 Series were all equally huge dissappointments. I don't like the way this guy presents his arguments, but I might agree with the actually choices for different reasons.

I would've put Phenom 1st. I mean, Vista... well, it's Microsoft, so people should've expected it to be a dissappointed, but a company like AMD had so much respect in the enthusiast community and was really starting to get more recognizable to the mainstream consumers, and then they turned into a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom