Worst tech of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
nosboost, you wrote that the phenom is a great invention, but you have an intel quad core.

he had that q6600 even before Phenoms came out, thats real bad reasoning because I think the q6600 is a good CPU and I don't have one

nosboost, you wrote that the phenom is a great invention, but you have an intel quad core.

just like saying.. just because i own a corvette, doesnt mean a mustang isnt good ;)

i have nothing against phenom, and its definitely something AMD absolutely needed to come out, otherwise they'd be lost in the market

just like saying.. just because i own a corvette, doesnt mean a mustang isnt good ;)

i have nothing against phenom, and its definitely something AMD absolutely needed to come out, otherwise they'd be lost in the market

you own a corvette?

I don't know which is better. A corvette, mustang, audi, or bmw. They are all good. If I was rich I would probably have a 10 car garage and drive whatever I felt like driving.

The phenom is just the loser of the quad cores atm... that doesnt make it the worst tech of 2007... and if its 30-40 cheaper and you cant sqeeze out that much more money for a q6600 then its not a failure, right?

But still... if it's a dissapointment if anything...

Crysis definatly deserves to be on that list. At least the iPhone was kind of innovative.

^Dude, loosen up on the Crysis hate. I don't know what's wrong with people, I can get this game playing at custom Very High with 1680x1050 @ minimum 30 fps, usually around 35-40 and I hit 60 fps at many times indoors. The only time I go into the mid/high-20s is when I look out into a huge open area. The games is a visual wonder imo, considering all the visual detail and the vastness of the maps, it's incredible that they are able to have it running so well.

I really hate it when people say that it's poorly optimized... really? Show me one other game out there that has the landscaping detail that this game has, it's a visual beast! And the fact that it's runnable, is quite astounding, the fact that I can satisfyingly play this game is amazing, but really, who am I to convince people? As long as I'm enjoying it, I'm happy. It's a shame some people can't appreciate this game because they are whiny dips. I mean, did you really expect 60 fps maxed out on your X1950PRO? Go jump off a bridge!

It does not deserve to be on the list at all.

I mean look at it! Look at it!

Crysis 2008-01-23 17-19-50-01.PNG

very nice.. i have some 1920x1200 photos of a custom very high i have.. its pretty nuts.. imma upload them on that site there! i've been looking for a place to upload them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom