What size is your phone's screen?

What is the screen size of your daily driver device?

• Total voters

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Since I am in the market for a new phone I have been doing loads of research on various phones. One of my driving forces is that of what size screen to go for. I do a lot of reading on my phone (doubles as my e-reader), as well as some web surfing. I have already nailed down things like battery life, camera resolution, CPU, etc. but have yet to decide on the screen size.

Choose the screen size of your daily driver device, and then post a comment about how well that size works from day to day... or how bad it sucks.

4.7" HTC One...
I like it.

If anything though it's too small for reading large amounts :tongue:

Currently a 4.8" Samsung Galaxy S3, going to be moving to a 4.7" HTC One (sick of Samsung & Verizon locking the bootloader on newer phones, so I'm switching back to HTC).

5.2" lg g2.... LOVE the phone, but plan to get lg g3 whenever it comes out so it will be 5.5" it would suit me very well with that size.

iPhone 5S, 4" diagonal screen.

More than enough for a phone, IMO.

I typically point and laugh loudly when I see someone with one of those "phablets" held up to their head.

I ended up going with an LG Optimus G Pro. So I am now on a 5.5" screen and loving it.

I dont have a phone so I picked the first option which corrasponds to my monitor (Its over 6")

Back
Top Bottom