they are dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to stick with whoever has the best product within a reasonable price thresh hold. Stop being fanbois. Black pcbs are no faster than red. This article is FUD and nvidia has already come out and said they are not leaving the chipset market. rabble rabble rabble.

How is going with a brand that gives me a choice on how it looks being a fanboy?

Get your head out of your arse and understand that form is a completely legitimate reason to go with one brand over another.

Sorry, but color of pcboard not mattering is not having my head up my arse. To use the car term, form over function = ricing.

You even said it yourself before, If i have to look at it all the time it might as well look good. (you said it in some post). So if he wants an ALL black theme then good for him, he should not get a red PCB and screw it up.

He could always get a 4870x2 :D

Sorry, but color of pcboard not mattering is not having my head up my arse. To use the car term, form over function = ricing.

Would you drive a bright pink car?

What about a Smart Car?

Or maybe that $2000 Tata Motors car?

They all accomplish the same thing. Would you want them? I doubt it...

Form always plays a role regardless of whether or not you realize it.

This is true, but i'm not going to buy a Ford instead of a VW because it doesnt come in black. Which is basically what you are saying.

Why would you buy a porsche over a lancer evo. They both offer similar performance but one costs twice as much. There's your form over function.

I would drive a smart car, I love those things
my little box car will do for now...it's a REAL man thing :D

hehe

Why would you buy a porsche over a lancer evo. They both offer similar performance but one costs twice as much. There's your form over function.

Again you are comparing 2 different PRODUCTS. Yes they are both cars, but they are different brands and do in fact perform differently. Not buying an ATI video card because it is RED is tantamount to buying a bicycle instead of a motorcycle because its black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom