Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naa

• I not really bothered.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've hit the nail on the head. There DOES need to be more competitions in my opinion, (hence why I started this). I remember we used to have image contests and the like, is no one interested in this sort of thing anymore?

I think people are but there is no place to say to all the members "HEY YOU GUY'S TF IS RUNNING A COMP!

There's portal pages that can be used for vB, so a better competition may be skinning it. At the moment, there won't be an official front page contest until we can figure out exactly what we want. However, if y'all wanted to make up mock front pages, it could give us an idea and maybe a boost on starting one later. It would probably be a good trial run for everyone that would like to compete.

Don't worry; we won't steal your idea and use it without your permission.

Dave :D

There's portal pages that can be used for vB, so a better competition may be skinning it. At the moment, there won't be an official front page contest until we can figure out exactly what we want. However, if y'all wanted to make up mock front pages, it could give us an idea and maybe a boost on starting one later. It would probably be a good trial run for everyone that would like to compete.

Don't worry; we won't steal your idea and use it without your permission.

Dave :D

I still don't see why we can't have it redirect in the meantime (or permanently).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom