• I not really bothered.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yek

T.F's Resident Cool Guy...
Hey, what do you think to this....

Was mentioned a while back that the front page was being worked on, however since this is a community site I think the following would be nice.

For all the web designers here (or even ones with "obtained" versions of Macromedia software) to have a go at re-designing the front page.

Users can .zip their files and post em up for a public vote. If someone from the management team could post whats required an set a deadline, we would be rocking.

What do you think to the idea?

Tkey :laughing:

While not official, I would be interested in seeing what members come up with. I think the idea for the front page is to become a portal.

Yea it would be nice to see what some of the members can come up with.

Don't suppose you can get hold of Dave and see what he would be looking for Trotter ? E.g Logo, Links etc

Actually I rarely visit home page.. So not really bothered..
but it would be gr8..if we get better looking VB forum theme, what say..?

A home page is a great idea.... If our forum Did Product reviews, had more in depth and numerious guides and had active contests....

Which we don't..... So until we do, I see very little reason for a Homepage...

:/

A home page is a great idea.... If our forum Did Product reviews, had more in depth and numerious guides and had active contests....

You could always start a trend :)

Which we don't..... So until we do, I see very little reason for a Homepage...

Great idea, I rember the old TF before the upgrade had something like that, bit it wasn't maintained maybe a area for discussion should be started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom