Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
Imagine the shock of growing up in a loving family with people you call "Mum" and "Dad" and then, suddenly, learning that you are actually adopted!

This same sense of shock came as scientists announced that the Sun, the Moon, our planet and its siblings, were not born into the familiar band of stars known as the Milky Way galaxy, but we actually belong to a strange formation with the unfamiliar name of the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy!

Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!
read the rest here

I honestly don't that very shocking.. Merging/colliding galaxies is very common. I mean, its predicted that the Milky way and the Andromeda will merge/collide in about 3 bilion years. Whats to say it hasn't happened many times before... (Not that Im saying it happens all the time everywhere, but its still pretty common)

It's funny how scientists just pop out new theories all the time.

Kind of makes you question their credibility.

Not that I believe any of that "oh we're 9345935435 billion years old" crap anyway....

That what we call time may very well be just the progression of entropy.
But thats another story, and theres more to it than simply that...

Wewt, scientific evidence that Al Gore is full of ****. Global warming is a natural phenomenon.

It's funny how scientists just pop out new theories all the time.

Kind of makes you question their credibility.
actually, that's what makes science science. The fact that anybody can tear down or make a theory of their own. Just so long as you have the supporting evidence.

note that a theory is an explanation to an already established fact, and it is built upon evidence.
If it doesn't have supporting evidence, it's called a hypothesis. At best.

for example, the theory of gravity is the explanations as to how gravity works. We know that it works.
the theory of gravity is not complete, but many things have been established about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom