Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UV

• UV blue

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, SuSe Linux, Mac OSx 10.4, others i can't remember...

i use OS X, it's way better than Windows XP. I"m gonna get a new intel mac so i can put OS X and windows xp in a boot camp for all the programs that i need to run on windows. bootcamp just came out today.

and i know what your saying, no windows in better. you wouldn't know because you probably haven't used it. look "Apple Mac", it's OS X and linux is spelt linux not linex or linx

boot camp it you pc windozeres

I didn't get to vote, but I'm using Windows XP Home SP2. I'd like to learn more about Linux, but I just don't have the time or motivation.

TheMajor said:
You should get XP. Although 98SE is not bad at all..

I had 98SE. I loved it. but I built a new computer and win98 wouldn't work because it was too old for the new hardware.. so I moved up to WinXPpro its nice... but a lot of freedoms have been taken away that where every-day abilities in 98.

I just installed Windows Vista Beta2 last night on my Celeron....big mistake. There were no drivers for it. It was sluggish, even on "performance" mode.

I know that XP is kinda slow, but at least i can experience XP's beautiful appearance on a Celeron...

I use WinXP right now but im considering not selling my old celeron comp and getting a linux distro on it and messing with that. I have always wanted to try it but felt apprehension.

Celeron's are great for Linux.

I used an older 500Mhz Seanix with Red Hat 9, very fast, even though it had only 64MB RAM. My current system ran Red Hat even faster, i dont keep Linux installed however, due to drivers.

Dont sell a Celeron, its worth more to keep than sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom