• UV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UV blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jorsoft03 said:
I've used every edition of Windows from 1.0 to XP, except for that pesky ME version, which I was smart enough never to mess with.

I've got the copy of Windows Millenium Edition. It was given to me by a friend who didn't want it since he had upgraded to Windows XP. Most people say it's a waste of money to upgrade to Windows Mellinium Edition. That's why i'm still using Windows 98 Second Edition.

"Who moved my cheese"? Maybe I should amazon that.

windows 2000 Pro is the best operating system.

Windows XP looks nice, but it guzzles more memory than a Chevrolet Suburban sucks gasooline.

maroon1 said:
really?? , from where can i downlaod it??? :D

There is no such thing as an actual Linux. You'll have to download a Linux distro. There are many distros that you can download. Go to http://distrowatch.com and choose your favourite. Then, you should be able to find the manufacturer's website and download it from there. If you want, you can get a free Linux Ubuntu CD packaged and shipped to your address here...

http://shipit.ubuntu.com

It means that it doesn't cost anything.

When they say Linux is free, they don't always mean that it is free in cost.

I dual boot Windows XP Pro SP2 with Ubuntu Linux. I recommend Ubuntu to all of you who would like to give Linux a try, plus they ship free CD's. :D

eklypze said:
When they say Linux is free, they don't always mean that it is free in cost.

I dual boot Windows XP Pro SP2 with Ubuntu Linux. I recommend Ubuntu to all of you who would like to give Linux a try, plus they ship free CD's. :D

Yes, that's true. Most versions of Linux are free but since Linux is covered by the GNU licence, people are able to change, sell, and modify it.

Anyway, my CD of Ubuntu Linux is shipping to me in about three months. I can't wait for it to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom