Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

windowsrival

Baseband Member
7-day-POLL

Here are some Operating Systems

WINDOWS: 3.0 3.1 95A 95B 98 98SE NT ME XP XP-SP2 & coming soon, fall of 2006 LongHorn (LG)

APPLE: Beats Me All I remember is Macintosh & MAC OS X

LINEX: Beats Me

most here use windows like me,then mac,I have not seen any one here with just linux but dual booted with windows.
I will download a linux distro when i get a chance

Me? I'm using my good trusty Windows 98 Second Edition for this computer which is my main computer, the one I use the most. On my old laptop, I have Windows 95 installed. I've also got another computer in the house and it uses some strange sort of MS-DOS. It's not a proper computer though since it's from 1986. I've also got a few Linux distros and a copy of Windows ME too.

Windows XP is too expensive for me. I bought an OEM copy of Windows 98 Second Edition a year ago for only about $150.00. Too bad Windows XP costs more than twice as that. Anyway, I don't think I really need the new features of Windows XP yet.

Still, I like Microsoft Windows 98 more than Linux. I just don't feel comfortable moving onto something new. I'd rather stick with things i'm already familiar with. I don't really have the time to start everything over again.

I've used every edition of Windows from 1.0 to XP, except for that pesky ME version, which I was smart enough never to mess with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom