Movies downloaded in seconds!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's impressive considering a current connection takes hours.
:wooha: :wooha: :wooha:
But think of the copyright issues, it'd be worse than music.

Demalii said:
wouldn't the wiring like.. bust lol

No but depending on the medium, it could melt. :p

P.S.: The only reasonable medium It could possibly be transferred on is Fiber Optic. Today reaching speeds of 10,000gbps.

I'm glad the internet is finally catching up, I'd rather be limited to the medium I'm using and not the service.

Some cities ARE setting up Fiber Optics to local neighborhoods etc, but this costs alot of money and alot of cities don't see it as a neccesity.

It will take AT THE LEAST 10-20 years for wide scale availability to finally be completed. (I'm sure by that time they'll have some other type of transfer medium. And the internet will still seem slow and users are most likely going to demand more, as new programs take advantage of excessive Fiber Optic speeds.)

Well, well, well, I REALLY hope that this new technology could help decrease the amount of money for DSL/Cable, beaucse where I live, I don't want to pay $30 a month for DSL/Cable.

I would pay $100 per month if it were available to me. I just don't want to go satellite (i've heard nothing but bad about it.)

BoobieSrUs said:
id do it!

I have cable now w00t!

However, no you don't want Direcway. Cory has probably told you how bad it is unless you get the government edition. The consumer edition is $100 per month after a $600 installation, and they cap you at 168MB per day. And your speeds average between 128kbps and 384kbps. And did I tell you there is a $300 cancellation fee? Satellite is nothing but a complete fraud as it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom