Levitating Islands in Bermuda Triangle Observed by Spy Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
levitatingislandscg4.jpg

Islands in the Bermuda Triangle were photographed levitating by as much as 10 miles off the surface of the ocean in this recently-declassified image from a U.S. spy satellite.

Washington, DC) Unusual images of the Earth have occasionally been uncovered after declassification of hundreds of thousands of spy satellite images by the National Imagery Mapping Agency (NIMA). In one of the more spectaular images, gathered on May 25, 2005, the apparent levitation of at least two Caribbean islands above the surface of the ocean was captured (above).

The islands are located in a large region popularly known as the Bermuda Triangle. The spy satellite imagery clearly shows shadows cast by two of the islands on the ocean surface in such a way that can only be explained if the islands are levitated above the ocean surface, in one case by approximately ten miles.

Officials at the two major satellite spy satellite agencies were contacted for comment on the finding. An unidentified source at the National Security Agency said, "We have no comment on the possible levitation of one or more Caribbean islands". Another manager at NIMA, who also refused to be identified, added "We have no comment on the possible levitation of one or more Caribbean islands".

The date and time that the imagery was gathered by the satellite was checked against local newspaper reports, but no mention of the incident could be found. Upon further investigation, it was ascertained that the final episode of the popular TV show 'American Idol' was airing at the time, which might explain the absense of eye-witness accounts of this unusual event.

Looks like the water is flowing west, causing some of the water to surge around the land and creating dead water directly west of each island.

I wish these folks at the NSA and NIMA would comment about these islands....

I've been asking them for 2 years where I should put them and they simply just WILL NOT COMMENT! These things are getting heavy and I need to drop them somewhere! Anyone have any ideas?

Looks like the water is flowing west, causing some of the water to surge around the land and creating dead water directly west of each island.
this is correct,
levitatingislandscg4.jpg

If you look closely after the shadows there is "dead" water or (water that is not white) basically calm. shadows don't make water calm, this could be water currents creating t5hat spot combined with light reflections on the camera lens of the spy satellite.

The end of the article says that American Idol was ending then, so that might be why there were no eyewitness accounts.. rofl

Ah well yet another one that can be put to rest.

Spy satalights don't take images all the time they have to be tasked to a area first, what you are looking at is a calibration image where the Lense is not at the right position to take a clear focused image, this can make items seem distorted an make the islands in question appear to be floating.

In layman's terms the camera has to be directly above the target area to take a normal image. This one was at a angle.

Wow finally some replies to this thread i posted this ages ago, and ROFL@American Idol

Do those shadows even remotely look like the shape of those islands? I'd say it's caused by the current.

As I said they are distorted. Look at the bottom island that is the smallest one yet appears to have the larger shadow than the ones above. This is defiantly a calibration image as the image quality is poor at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom