It's the stop for Gadgetshop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin.C

Fully Optimized
Hello,

For those Gadgeteers of UK, the retailer Gadgetshop is under administration!

gadgetshop.jpg

With a few millions pounds in debt, and unsustainable trade, two critical bidders turned their backs, and say along with so many, goodbye to Gadgetshop...!

742 employees, along with many other employees who have been phased out of the retailer over the past several dissapointing months, will be out of jobs.

It's a shame to see this happen. I've always liked the retailer, however I do find it outrageous that their products are so overpriced, and how they exhaustingly attempt to drain every ounce of features from their products, by leaving them on their shelves until they become antiques...hoping desperately for the veteran customer to come in again...again and again, scanning each and every product the one thousandth time before they drop by just several pence in price.

Thoughts to those who will be out of work...but I must remind those UK gageteers, within the next four weeks, expect to see some much more impressive price reductions...!!!

(More information viewable here: http://www.theherald.co.uk/business/37366.html)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom