Intel lawsuit from AMD pushed to 2010, Intel Monopoly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there we go... thats a better metaphor for a Fast Food

EDIT: Apokalipse I got your 4600+ to 2640mhz
is that on stock cooling?
I was able to get 2.8GHZ with a Thermaltake Sonic Tower
I'm hoping Intel crashes and burns for all to see. Everything they do is rotten to the core, they need this whole thing to go to court as soon as possible.
I don't want Intel to die completely, but I do want to see them lose their grip on their monopoly.

I wouldn't. And AMD doesn't.

That's why I like them. AMD holds a knife to no ones back, they could have gotten all the blueprints for Intel's Core 2s not too long ago. An Intel employee contacted AMD wanting to sale them the schematics of the chips for a few millions dollars. Did AMD do it? No, they contacted the authorities and alerted Intel of the situation. Would Intel do the same thing in AMD's shoes? Nope, they'd swing the knife down so fast their arm would break off.

AMD > Intel

That's why I like them. AMD holds a knife to no ones back, they could have gotten all the blueprints for Intel's Core 2s not too long ago. An Intel employee contacted AMD wanting to sale them the schematics of the chips for a few millions dollars. Did AMD do it? No, they contacted the authorities and alerted Intel of the situation. Would Intel do the same thing in AMD's shoes? Nope, they'd swing the knife down so fast their arm would break off.

AMD > Intel

Nah i dont think they would have. I mean thats abit easier to prove than monopolizing if you get what i mean.

is that on stock cooling?
I was able to get 2.8GHZ with a Thermaltake Sonic Tower
I don't want Intel to die completely, but I do want to see them lose their grip on their monopoly.

that was on the Arctic Freezer Pro 7 :)

I didn't try that hard to overclock, one of my main goals :)

Intel didn't need the plans... they reverse-engineered AMD's stuff and have now incorporated it into their own chips. Or has no one else noticed this...?

that was on the Arctic Freezer Pro 7 :)

I didn't try that hard to overclock, one of my main goals :)
what sort of voltage does the board allow you to put through it?
I think I used about 1.5-1.55V or so on my C51XEM2AA
I'm not sure if many 780g boards can handle that much voltage though
(stock voltage of an ADX 6000+ is 1.4V, and that gives a TDP of about 120W)
Intel didn't need the plans... they reverse-engineered AMD's stuff and have now incorporated it into their own chips. Or has no one else noticed this...?
yup.
Nah i dont think they would have. I mean thats abit easier to prove than monopolizing if you get what i mean.
It wasn't Intel itself that did so though. It was an employee.
Besides, I think the point was that AMD does not play the game outside the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom