Intel bans Nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apok said:
It seems Intel does not care one bit about how it's hurting other companies in the process.
They never have, so why would they start now?

maroon1 said:
Nvidia will be forced to give SLI to Intel in the future.
Only if Nvidia is stupid. Intel has already shown that they will not honor any agreement they deem non-conducive to their own interests, so it would not amtter what Intel 'says' it will give in return.

As compition grows more intense we will continue to see more and more of the true ugliness and underhandedness of those companies involved. I figure we will see it from all of them, sooner or later.

Wow bad move by Intel. In an attempt at hurting Nvidia they actually gave AMD more business. I'm sure the Germans appreciate it. But this isn't anything new. Whenever Intel came up against stiff competition they would always play dirty. For the old guys among us we will remember all the litigation Intel went through back in the 486 days because AMD, Cyrix and a few others were making really fast 486 clones that could beat Intel chips in almost every measurable way. When the smoke cleared Cyrix was effectively dead and AMD was forced to release K-5.

Well Intel is selfish for business... and they are techically trying to eliminate AMD out of the CPU business, but are helping ATi because then it wouldn't cause a monopoly for GPU's

I think this is great. Nvidia wouldn't allow you to SLI on an Intel chipset (you have to have an nvidia one) so now Intel is socking it to their ***** lol

Well Intel is selfish for business... and they are techically trying to eliminate AMD out of the CPU business
Lol, i remember i saw AMD powered Dell pc's on the TV advertised. Then one week later they where back to Pentium Dual Cores and C2D's. Im like, wow, that was fast... I guess Intel must have had a part in it.

glossed over 99% of the posts here...but just curious if you guys are actually doing your homework on the matter or just think intel is bad...and that's it...

I think too many of you here are into conspiracy theories and readily jump on them when one waddles along

projection

intel will prevail
as will nvidia
amd/ati will fail

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom