HD-DVD is Dead, Long Live Blu Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
i keep on asking myself this question, and it's really difficult and i just cant seem to think of an answer... but.... "who cares?".

@nvidiadude: i hope it justifies spending £300-400 on a games console.

actually im not bothered how much i payed on my PS3 because.. i got it Brand new for £280 So im not fussed :D

And yeah.. the people that bought there HD DVD player addons for there 360 i dont think they should get there money back if they wanted to.... [snipped]

where did you get it for £280 from? also, where are these mythical low-priced blu ray disc players? and what DVDs are blu ray which are on sale for £15 you said in another thread?

[citation needed]

First off i can get them Cheap.. im not fussed if anyone else cant get them cheap.. Sometimes i buy them from GAME at £14..as i know

"Hostel" is £13.99
"Black Hawk Down" is £13.99

Quite few more in Town where i live..

Oh by the way i remember when DVD's first came out also they was around £18 aswell

First off i can get them Cheap.. im not fussed if anyone else cant get them cheap.. Sometimes i buy them from GAME at £14..as i know

"Hostel" is £13.99
"Black Hawk Down" is £13.99

Quite few more in Town where i live..

Oh by the way i remember when DVD's first came out also they was around £18 aswell

hostel and BHD are films that came out a few years ago. what about 300 or a more recent film? if you get them cheap, where do you get them from? and also you say some shops in town. are they big chain stores? if so which ones, and ill look for a cheap blu-ray discs.

also, you didnt say where u got your PS3 from for £280, or where the cheap Blu-ray players are.

[citation needed]

i got my PS3 from my unkle for £280

i Get them cheap because i get a Discount :D

okay, so thats okay for you (even though my 360 + halo 3 + NFS pro street cost £250 from HMV) but for everyone else, its still expensive, so blu-ray doesnt really justify paying for a £300-£400 console.

and now, for the third time, where did you see a cheap blu-ray player?

[citation needed]

no they wont lol. now that blu-ray dominates the market, the prices are going to go up, now that they dont have a war with HD-DVD, they can charge what they like.

And you know whats amazing? people with PS3s will pay whatever they charge for the Blu-ray movies so they can justify their investment in a PS£ and dont want to feel like they wasted money (also known as Denial)

oh and by the way, you said before you had seen them "in Town" or something like that. amazon isnt exactly a high street store. if £230 is the cheapest you can find, i wont even go near one, unless an addon comes out for 360.

I so want Blue ray burners to drop in price so I could finally back up all my music and warez...
(yes I have an external hd for back ups but I like hard copies too.)

Thats all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom