Complete List Of Closing Circuit City Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master

The Consumerist has posted a list of 155 Circuit City stores that will be closing down on December 31st. While this list may seem a bit morbid, it might end up being roadmap for hot deals when the stores start liquidating their assets.

According to anonymous insider tips, Circuit City is closing 155 stores and withdrawing from 12 markets. This will be officially announced tomorrow at 8am, says our source. A scan we received of a letter distributed to CC employees helps corroborate the story.

The Consumerist has posted a list of 155 Circuit City stores that will be closing down on December 31st. While this list may seem a bit morbid, it might end up being roadmap for hot deals when the stores start liquidating their assets.

According to anonymous insider tips, Circuit City is closing 155 stores and withdrawing from 12 markets. This will be officially announced tomorrow at 8am, says our source. A scan we received of a letter distributed to CC employees helps corroborate the story.

1. It's part of business so it isn't morbid at all... the stores weren't able to keep profits up for the business and if you've seen ccity's stocks lately there under 30 cents/share so anything to bring them out is necessary.

2. It was publicly announced today.

The one near me is also going under.. I need to see if I need to buy anything desperately.. maybe they might have some good old games :D

That list doesnt include any stores near me. Wonder if any will shut down. They are getting killed by Best Buy and other such stores here.

Anything I can find at Circuit City I can easily find any where else. So it doesn't bother me, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom