BREXIT - WHAT WOULD YOU VOTE?

Brexit- Will you vote Leave or Remain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I could, I would have voted leave but I'm too young :(
Its good to take risks. We'll probably suffer a few years of recession but that's it. Plus, David Cameron will most likely have to step down because of pressure and we will prob have Boris Johnson as our PM who I like.

If I could, I would have voted leave but I'm too young :(
Its good to take risks. We'll probably suffer a few years of recession but that's it. Plus, David Cameron will most likely have to step down because of pressure and we will prob have Boris Johnson as our PM who I like.

For a young guy, your very switched on and straight to the point - what you said is exactly what we all mostly know will happen.

:cool:

Well its just that I watch the news everyday and I always have a bbc news tab open ;)

We need more of people like you. If people do their research and follow politics and firmly believe voting to remain is better, then I respect their opinion. I disagree with it, but I am happy they took the time to read up on it and atleast try and come to an informed decision. I can totally see why people would vote remain, I just personally think it is the wrong decision.

What infuriates me is people that fall into one of the below camps:

1) Don't care at all, think it's boring, and don't vote (or just vote with the same as their friends / family)

2) The casual ignorant voter who on the rare occasion will see a single video on the referendum or see a short snippet on the news, take it at face value, do no further research, and base their decision on that. A colleague of mine is voting remain because he doesn't want the immediate turmoil right now, he has no idea that leaving the EU will take years until anything actually happens.

A colleague of mine is voting remain because he doesn't want the immediate turmoil right now.

I have found three people that want to remain and the reason is the above.

They are scared of the short term effect and the remain side are using this scare tactic and are deliberately not telling these people that our economy will be stronger after! and that we will keep any laws that we want and stop the EU laws we dont want.

I'm not in the UK but I would vote to leave. From what I see the EU will only drag the UK down as they need your money to bolster others who have wasted theirs.

Back
Top Bottom