Bioshock, game of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost interest playing bioshock after the first 2 levels....gameplay just wasn't that good from the beginning and i lost my interest to play it.

hrmm.. cod2 is far off from bioshock... now 4 is a different story... only thing i don't like about part 4 is that lots of surrounding details looks like crap.. and again, the game is very linear and scripted.. and not only that, gun sound quality is utter crap.... i should be able to turn my speakers up way loud and expect to feel bass from a rocket launcher.. and all sorts of warfare w/ guns.. but again, as part 2, failed me miserably....

now a game that captured all elements of sound, visual, and a certain sense of realism, would have to be crysis... the gun sounds were amazing, enemy tactics were pretty smart... and they actually reacted like normal people at times.. and would freak the **** out... i mean.. who wouldnt after you saw a freakin invisible man!!!!

anywho, bioshock needs to finish torrenting, i loved the demo

I have tried all three bioshock, COD4 and Crysis.

COD4 should of have won it just for the best multiplayer feature.
Crysis is nice graphics...that's it.
Bioshock I lost interest in first 2 mins.

just graphics! LIES.. that is the best first person shooter i've ever played, as far as single player goes... i have never felt so free, ever in a fps to do whatever i wanted

I was on about getting crysis, but im not sure now, is it worth getting, meaning i like cod2 more than cod4 because i prefer the world war game style really. Is crysis anything like them?

I haven't had a chance to play Bioshock yet but in my opinion STALKER was the Game of the year, dark storyline graphics where **** near spot on for the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom