AMD's First 45nm Desktop Microprocessors Set to Arrive on the 8th of January, 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AMD's First 45nm Desktop Microprocessors Set to Arrive on the 8th of January, 200

we'll see. if they are built off the phenom architecture than we won't be seeing any great oc's out of them..
There's a lot more than architecture that affects clock speeds.
In the Phenom's case, the architecture isn't well suited to 65nm. That combined with the fact that 65nm hasn't been AMD's best manufacturing node.

Re: AMD's First 45nm Desktop Microprocessors Set to Arrive on the 8th of January, 200

Dang that's cheap... you should also upgrade that HD 3650... ;)

Newegg.ca - MSI R4850-512M Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards :D

I hate the fact I m paying like over 240$ for a GPU. But **** it, if it will last me at least 2 years of being able to play my games with decent FPS. Then by all means its worth it.

AMD will come back, the only reason I m interested in an AMD build, is because of Deneb. Hopefully it isn't uber over priced. That and the fact I can't justify paying 120$ for an E5200 off newegg Canada. When the CPU I have now already meets my needs.

Newegg.ca - MSI R4850-512M Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards :D

I hate the fact I m paying like over 240$ for a GPU. But **** it, if it will last me at least 2 years of being able to play my games with decent FPS. Then by all means its worth it.

AMD will come back, the only reason I m interested in an AMD build, is because of Deneb. Hopefully it isn't uber over priced. That and the fact I can't justify paying 120$ for an E5200 off newegg Canada. When the CPU I have now already meets my needs.

Its worth it...and that cooler is freakin badarse.

^ Everyone loves that MSI cooler. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom