Ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be, thanks! Kind of, while i'm not a huge fan for some reason my friend thought i looked like lex luthar (sp*) and my last name is kind of spelled like luethar. So the name has just stuck since high school.

Thanks for the warm welcome, i'm hoping to learn a lot here while being able to help people out with what knowledge i know.

welcome to tech forums! no doubt we can teach you a thing or two, and hopefully you can teach us a thing or two! enjoy your stay on the forums :)

Some more professional info about me.

I've been working on computers since 2000, from 2002 to 2003 i was an IT assistant for a company located in St. Louis. Got my BS from Missouri State University recently. For the past 4 years I have been a Research Analyst/Account Service manager (same job, just different titles) for a company in Springfield while being the seudo (sp*) IT tech since i've been employed. I hope to move into the IT field full time shortly. I have my A+ (601/602 IT tech - i think those were the numbers of the exams) certification and will become MCP (MCTS) before months end. I also hope to start my own computer tech business within the coming months (been doing computer support for peoples homes and small businesses for about two years for pay, just want to start my own business and 'go legit').

Umm... I guess that is it. I know a decent amount of VB but haven't programmed in a good year or so.

Hello Lex,

Nice to have you with us here at Tech-Forums!

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom