Windows Menu Help

SorryItsRS

Beta member
Alright so i hope some of you will understand what i will be talking about, So pretty much this isn't a problem at all im just wondering how i could make my gaming experience better. So Say your playing a game Say for example Runescape. Your doing your own thing skilling but you get bored so you want to watch a movie. How do i make it so i can watch the movie overlaying my runescape so i can click on my runescape and not have my movie get minimized. I know you could just split the menus across the screen half the screen be the movie other half would be the game But i was really wondering how to do this and i don't know what to search on Google cause i don't know how to explain my problem.

Setup multiple monitors on your computer.

Or just resize the windows so they take up half the screen on each side of a single monitor (if you're using Windows 7 or Windows 8, just hold the Windows key and press the left/right arrow keys). With this option though, the windows won't be full-sized.

As for overlaying... not sure if that one is possible. IMO, why would you want that anyway? Would just look confusing and wouldn't be able to easily see either the movie or the game.

Can't say I've looked into video overlay at all really, so not sure if anything exists or not.

If you get dual monitors, then it's just a case of moving your mouse from one screen to the other.

Back
Top Bottom