Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier_Locator

Solid State Member
I just wanted to say over the years I've belonged to several different forums and newgroups,and I seriously feel Tech-forums.net is the best of all on info and members treating members with respect,I myself didn't get started with pc's until 1997,I'm self taught and by any means I'm no expert.I'm a web surfer and enjoy playing online fantasy sports .I'm a desert storm veteran and live in Indiana.My desktop pc is a Compaq 5282 model with Windows ME,I have a Motorola Surfboard SB 5100 cable modem with a Linksys NR041 4 port router with a SMC AP and I use a IBM Thinkpad laptop with Windows XP PRO with a D-link wireless card,I still have allot to learn on networking and I'll probaly learn most of here in this forum,so I just wanted to Thank all members and the Moderators for having such a great place on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep up the important info and knowlege!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YW!

I agree with you, Hoosier, that I've learned a lot right here. I agree with your sentiments about the forum, and I'm sure you've added to it.

Thanks for the compliments, and your participation. Thanks to all those that have made this a great forum.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom