TechForums group map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to NYC once on my way down south... it was the first major city I was ever in... I had major culture shock... thats bound to happen.. coming from a town with 600 people and in the middle of the forest,then going to one of the busiest cities in north america... the difference was like compairing night to day.. I was blown away..

See What I mean...
Picture_02.jpg

Ya'll come on down to my neck of the woods. Moderate sized town (50,000+) and booming. 20 miles west of the Smoky Mountains in the Tennessee Vally. 30 miles NE of Chattanooga, hour and a half from Atlanta and Knoxville. Lots of rivers and streams, great fishing and hiking, and the cost of living is dirt cheap.

What kind of fishing? Oh and is the hunting any good? I will have to take some pic's of Liverpool to show you all.

Hunting and fishing are really good up here... 50,000 is a moderiate sized town?? there are more people in your town then in all of labrador lol...(if you dont know where that is look at a map of canada, we are to the right of Quebec)

Fishing? Lots of bass, with trout fishing in the mountains.

Hunting? Plenty of deer, with turkey, quail, and rabbit tossed in. Squirrels, too, if you want to waste the shells. :D

LOL, Phantom. I forget some places are ALL rural, like the great untamed north.

This is how rural it is... There are 27,864 people on 269,073km/2 of land... so each person could have about 10km square of land..

Population of the 10 largest cities in Labrador...
Happy Valley-Goose Bay 8,655
Labrador City 8,455
Wabush 2,018
Nain 996
L'Anse-au-Loup 621
Cartwright 628
Churchill Falls 610
Hopedale 591
North West River 567
Port Hope Simpson 577

Status
Not open for further replies.