Reppin from PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ownaholic

Baseband Member
Hey everybody!

I'm Ownaholic, but feel free to call me Julian. I've recently stumbled upon Tech Forums, and they've helped me out with quite a bit here.
I recently just built my own custom powerhouse, and I plan on joining the TF Folding@Home group with my compy's spare time.

In the coming week, I will be making my own video game walkthroughs based website; running on vBulletin Suite 4.0.
My goal is simply this: To help fellow gamers out in tackling some of the most complicated and difficult gaming tasks there are; all in glorious 1080p.

I also plan on making a segment of how gamers can get more physically fit in their spare time, as I feel there has never been any type of "fitness" program catered to gamers. I know a lot of great tips that we can all use to get solid workouts -- without having to buy any equipment, going to the gym, or spending hours on a scheduled workout program. I also plan to include videos on various topics such as self-confidence, clothing, and personal hygiene. It's all too common that us gamers let ourselves get a little out of hand: Like wearing a halo reach shirt out in public without having showered for the last week. Those are both no-no's!
So if you feel like you happen to want to improve your physical appearance, be sure to check that out as well. The link to those videos will also be in my signature, at the same website as the walkthroughs.
If anybody happens to have any name suggestions for the website or fitness segment, fire away!

I previously ran a game review company, and we actually got pretty successful. (We even got on pretty friendly terms with Blizzard and Activision). Unfortunately, our fanbase was weak despite our professional ties, and I decided to kill the site off. So, walkthroughs became my new love child, and I'm ready to give the industry another shot; but this time without trying to be some big corporation, but instead just trying to be a community.

So, in a nutshell, you'll probably see me around here every now and then, helping people out with their own PC building decisions, in the F@Home forum, and best of all, the gaming forums!

If anybody ever has any questions with their build, questions about video games (or game systems), physical fitness questions, or even relationship problems (I'm a double major; one of them is Psychology), feel free to throw me a PM! I'm just like to help people really. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom