A Record Once Again Broken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
some of you may have already noticed, some maybe not so much. before the 25th of this month (January, 2005) the record for most members, mods and guests online at once was at or about 346.

On January 25 there were 546 people online at one time!

i just wanted to take a short moment and thank each and every one of the dedicated members out there. statisically, it can be shown that the technical world is growing faster and faster every day. with newer technologies coming out at an accelerated rate, clearly, there are going to be many questions and/or problems. sometimes hardware and software support for a particular product or device can be a hassle. in the end, most of the time all the support technicians really want to do is point the finger at a 3rd party problem or piece of software or hardware. so where is one left to turn?????
99% of the time, these forums are the way to go. we are all pretty much anonymous here and we don't carry any responsibility. yet, there seems to be some sense of order here anyway. how is that?!?!

well, we all carry common interests:

1) We all appreciate technology and it's rate of acceleration.

2) We all have problems from time to time

3) We all love the satisfaction and self-feeling reward for helping someone out

It's a never-ending cycle. I came here years ago for the same reason....I needed help. And I got help. I've been here ever since. (with a few breaks of course ;) ).

Thanks everyone for another time to raise the virtual glass!!!!!

:mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom