The Official Howdy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardryve

Solid State Member
Well this is a good site after a brief tour of the place, thank God there is another tech site besides Lockergnome. Why?

Because I have been banned temporarily till March 7th and needed another forum to extract help from besides Langa's site.

Nice to make you'all's acquaintance,
Hardryve:)

I was temp. banned until March, 7th,

because of my strong arguments for God. Apologetic's; some of the members there complained so much that the moderator commonly called the "Official Lockergnome Idiot" jeber is his name; it was either him or one of the administrators that decided if I didn't stop posting them they would temp ban me.

Undoubtedly I did not intend on relinquishing my freedom of speech even on a forum such as Lockergnome so I was temp banned till March. It is a longer story but this is the short of it nothing dramatic really just one of those things that occassionaly happens sometime's depending on who are the mod's and admin's.

I still have my connection's to the members and I have honored their bannishment at least till March, 7th and of course I will have to bite my tongue quite often if I want to manage staying on there otherwise I would presume they will permanently bannish me forever which would be a shame, so I will carry on the best way I can, I have no ill feelings over it anymore.

It happen's sometimes, live and let die right? Right, so now you have it; nothing to explosive about the situation just a nic in the ego I'll make it.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom