Not So New Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

In Runtime
Well, i'm not really new here anymore am i? Heh.

I never introduced myself so i figure i'm better late than never. Anyway, i'm in the process of building a home network consisting of 4 to 6 new pc's i'm building from scratch. I'm doing this over a period of time, one pc at a time. It's a fun little project and it's something i've always wanted to tackle. I'm lucky that i'm able to do this financially at this time.

I've been helped here by many. And i've done my best to help others when i can. It's a kewl and neat little place, this forum. For me, it's a new home. I hope to see some of you other newbies taking part. Don't be shy. Just jump right in... that's what i did.

Also, the main reason for this post, is that i more than welcome members to email me at my public address. I don't mind making friends here on a more personal level and i don't always chit-chat about technology and PC's, so if you're talkative, or if you wanna email me, feel free. My addy is public (which means this is the addy where all my junkmail goes and get's screened) and its ms673@hotmail.com . Again, i'd love to talk with some of you guys on a more personal one-to-one level. Take it easy and see you all around! :)

building from scratch eh? so are you building the motherboards and everything using sand and tiny bits of metal?

if so good luck to ya!

Oh btw welcome to TF!!! :)

LoL@hygor. Yeah, i have little worker gnomes sweating and toiling in my basement as we speak. They make the motherboards and hardware with the help of their magick fairy dust. On occassion, as they get tired and lax, i send the ogre down there to whip 'em back into submission! ;)

Sounds like an awesome setup. This is certainly the place to be if you love to work with computers and technology. and good to introduce yourself to everyone. Better late than never right? Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom